To register with NCKC, you need to:
- download the membership package and fill it out completely,
- if a driver is a minor, download and fill out the Parental Consent form,
- download and fill out the applicable medical form (physical examination or self-declaration). Explanation in section 4.11 of the ASN Sporting Regulations,
- pay the applicable fees either online (by clicking on the button below) or through other means with our Registrar, and
- hand in all the filled out forms to our Registrar (scan and email, through regular mail or in person)
- All forms must be provided and payment made for the membership to be complete.
- If applying for a family membership, you will only need one membership form to be completed for the family but each driver MUST have an NCKC release or Parental Consent. Please note that family refers to parent-son/daughter living at the same address.
-> Membership Package
-> Parental Consent
-> Physical Examination Form
Register online by clicking on the Karelo logo below!